Take your first steps into the exciting retail makeup and skincare industry.
- Enrol at any time and get started when it suits you!
- Flexible payment plans, User Choice* and Centerpay available.
- Gain the skills and knowledge to design and apply makeup for Bridal, Fashion, Evening and Photography makeup
- Confidence to work in the wedding and fashion industry
- Master makeup techniques;
- Apply strip eyelashes
- Smoky eye
- Black & white and colour photography
- Colour matching & correcting
- Makeup for face faces
- Included in the course fees is stock, consumables, a professional brush (valued at $150) and products for the entire qualification
- Pathway to our Diploma of Screen and Media
- Unmatched student support and resources throughout your course
* Eligible students only
Your passport to an exciting career as a Makeup Artist.
- Work as a Freelance Makeup Artist
- Work in the wedding industry
- Work in a Beauty Salon
- Work for Priceline, Terry White or any Retail Makeup
Real world examples of Demi Cert II in Makeup graduates’ careers (just to name a few);
- Many have gone on to be successful Freelance Makeup Artists
- Some currently working at Makeup Counters, Hair and Makeup Salons, Product Training Consultants, Priceline
Got a question?
Get in touch with our friendly team with any queries you may have.