Gain the essential knowledge and skills to kick-start your career as a makeup artist.
- Enrol at any time and get started when it suits you!
- Flexible Direct Debit payment plans, Study Loans and Centerpay available.
- Graduate with your full qualification in 20 weeks.
- Flexible study options and practical timetables that gives you the time to study, work and play.
- Gain the skills and knowledge to design and apply makeup across fashion, beauty and entertainment industries
- Master makeup techniques
- Small class numbers and student-focused support from trainers with over 30+ years industry experience.
- Innovative technology that gives you structured learning and teacher directed study with a dedicated focus on practical training.
- Previous relevant study recognised with the opportunity for credits
- Nationally Accredited qualification with an Industry recognised training provider RTO#32542
- Pathway to our Diploma of Screen and Media
- Included in the course fees is stock, consumables, a professional brush (valued at $150) and products for the entire qualification
- Unmatched student support and resources throughout your course
Your passport to an exciting career as a Makeup Artist.
- Work in the beauty industry as a Professional Makeup Artist
- Work in the wedding industry
- Work as a Freelance Makeup Artist
- Work in a Beauty Salon
Real world examples of Demi Certificate III in Makeup graduates’ careers (just to name a few);
- Many have gone on to be successful Freelance Makeup Artists
- Some currently working at Makeup Counters, Hair and Makeup Salons, Product Training Consultants, Priceline
Got a question?
Get in touch with our friendly team with any queries you may have.