Take your love of makeup to the next level. This is the ideal qualification if you are interested in a career in the makeup services. Choose to specialise in media, TV, fashion, theatrical and editorial or Special Effects. There are 1000 possibilities to where this qualification could take you.
High emphasis on practical skills combined with in depth theory so you have the knowledge and the skills to succeed.
- Up to 96% can be covered by VET student loans
- You’ll learn how to design, apply and remove make-up including Bridal, Formal, Evening and for Photography.
- Master specialist make-up effects and styling wigs and hair.
- Learn the skills you need to manage a social media account and confidently run your own business.
- Get real world experience while you study, including professional photoshoots, opportunities to use your skills in industry, and experience the knowledge of special guest lecturers.
- Tuition fees include an industry makeup kit including brushes, a special effects kit, a MAC Makeup Kit and a GHD Hair Kit
- Nationally Accredited qualification
Our Demi Diploma of Screen and Media Graduates are working at Chanel, Myer, MAC, Mecca, Sephora, The Kinky Boots Production, Movie World, Aussie World and are successful Freelance Makeup Artists
Got a question?
Get in touch with our friendly team with any queries you may have.
VET Student Loans
Demi International Beauty Academy is a registered training organisation approved to offer VET Student Loans to eligible students under the Higher Education Support Act 2003. The Diploma of Screen and Media is an approved course. VET Student Loans can be used to pay part of an eligible student’s tuition fees. To find out more please visit VET Fee Schedules page or contact us 07 5309 6635.