Take your love of makeup to the next level. This is the ideal qualification if you are interested in a career in the makeup services. Choose to specialise in media, TV, fashion, theatrical and editorial or Special Effects. There are 1000 possibilities to where this qualification could take you.
High emphasis on practical skills combined with in depth theory so you have the knowledge and the skills to succeed.
- Vet Student Loans, Direct Debit, Study Loans and Centerpay all have flexible payment plans available.
- Up to 95% of this course may be covered by VET student loans
- Course fees include an industry makeup kit with brushes, a special effects kit, a MAC makeup kit and a GHD hair kit.
- Graduate with your full qualification in 12 months.
- Flexible face-to-face study options, that give you the time to study, work and play.
- Small class numbers and student-focused support from trainers with over 30+ years industry experience.
- Innovative technology that gives you structured learning and teacher directed study with a dedicated focus on practical training.
- Previous relevant study recognised with the opportunity for credits
- No experience necessary. Learn the basics through to advanced hair, Formal, Evening, Photography and High Fashion makeup & special effects skills. Master specialist makeup effects and styling for wigs, hair, theatre and movie productions.
- Industry ready practical experience while you study including professional photoshoots and opportunities to use your skills in industry and Experience the knowledge and industry secrets of special guest lecturers
- Be in high-demand with our employer network and industry partners.
- Learn essential skills in business, management and freelance to successfully manage and/or run your own successful makeup artistry business
- A CUA51015 Diploma of Screen and Media with Demi International provides exciting various pathways for university study.
- Unmatched student support throughout your course
Take the leap into your dream career in a fashion, film, media and the creative arts.
- Work in the beauty industry as a professional makeup artist
- Freelance hair and Makeup Artist
- Specialise in Bridal, Formal and Catwalk Makeup
- Work in TV, film, media, theatre and editorial
- Work as a Product Manager for international Brand
Real world examples of Demi Diploma of Screen and Media graduates’ careers (just to name a few);
- Many have gone on to be successful Freelance Makeup Artists
- Worked as part of the Kinky Boots production
- Some currently working at Chanel, Myer, MAC, Sephora, Mecca, Aussie World and Movie World
Got a question?
Get in touch with our friendly team with any queries you may have.
VET Student Loans
Demi International Beauty Academy is a registered training organisation approved to offer VET Student Loans to eligible students under the Higher Education Support Act 2003. The Diploma of Screen and Media is an approved course. VET Student Loans can be used to pay part of an eligible student’s tuition fees. To find out more please visit VET Fee Schedules page or contact us 07 5309 6635.