As an Assistant Clinic Manager with LCA Kawana, your role will be to provide expert hands-on treatments to clients and assist in the clinic management responsibilities. Do you have the ability to build productive relationships with a team first approach?
• Coaching employees to success in sales and the LCA Way
• Developing and fostering a positive, high-performance culture
• Skin, LED, laser, and Skinstitut expert
• Upskilling your team in specialist product knowledge
• Provide outstanding customer service to clients
• Assisting in clinic operations such as rostering, banking, end of day procedures
Your Background/ Qualifications:
• Demonstrated experience as a successful Experienced Therapist
• Superior customer service and selling skills with a focus on achieving sales targets – using effective communication
• Management experience highly regarded and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to drive a positive team culture, as well as an ability to lead, direct & coach the team
• Advanced Laser and skin treatments experience is desirable
Why work for Laser Clinics
Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments, skincare brands, Skinstitut and recently acquired Dr Roebucks.
• We pride ourselves on the highest standards, codes, and safety culture
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program for all employees
• Opportunity to earn bonuses/ incentives/ store discounts and free treatments and product
• We have an established Nurse Council and Medical Advisory Council, including 3 Dermatologists and a Medical Director
• Opportunity to be a Para-Medical Skin Ambassador through formal training
• Innovative new products, such as Kleresca, Cool Sculpting and Micro Filler
• Dedicated training team, catered to support new starters and continued education
• With 140 + clinics and now growing into London and New Zealand, we love to promote within and offer careers pathways as we expand
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please submit your resume by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.