Website Laser Clinics Australia
As a Receptionist at LCA Queens Plaza you’re responsible for ensuring all in clinic administration operations run efficiently. The chief purpose of the position is to provide assistance to the Beauty Therapists, Clinic Managers and Owners.
Your Background/ Qualifications:
• Ideally 12 months customer service/ administration experience
• Cert IV or Diploma in Beauty Therapy would be desirable
• Previous experience in the beauty/ aesthetics industry desirable
• Superior customer service and presentation
• High computer literacy
Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics Australia (LCA) has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments and skincare brand, Skinstitut.
• You’ll receive an hourly rate + opportunity to earn bonuses/ incentives/ store discounts and free treatments and products
• Opportunity to be a Para-Medical Skin Ambassador through formal training in advanced skin treatments
• Innovative new products, such as Kleresca, Cool Sculpting and Micro Filler
• Dedicated training team, catered to support new starters and continued education in the field
• With 130 + clinics and over 70 staff in Head office, we love to promote within and offer careers pathways as we expand
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.