Website Bobbie Charles Skin & Cosmetic Clinic
Bobbie Charles Skin & Cosmetic Clinic is an independent boutique clinic that prides itself on delivering the highest quality standards of skin and cosmetic treatments. We are a well-respected and highly rated clinic based in Lutwyche with a humble but proud history of providing quality aesthetics for 6 years. Following the success in our current location, we are very excited to be opening a second clinic in West End and are looking for someone to join our amazing team. We are searching for likeminded souls who have an obsession for skin and share our vision.
Bobbie Charles is a very unique place; we are inspired by professionals that are positively changing the industry. We do not want to maintain the status quo, but instead, we want to inspire humanity throughout our daily practises. Our culture is focused on constant learning and improvement, and everyone in our team realises that working here is more than just a job. Our ethos is that we strongly believe that we all have the ability to open hearts, inspire minds and transform lives.
What’s it like to work with us?
• It requires drive, commitment and hard work, but it is always fun, inspiring and rewarding.
• Our culture-driven team celebrate success, in both the little and large moments which makes working with us feel like being part of a family.
• The scent of candles and healing crystals are a part of our daily practise.
• Our staff enjoy the benefits of flexible hours, a warm, fun and supportive working environment.
• We provide opportunities for ongoing training with some of the world’s best educators. We give staff opportunities for professional development to achieve growth and new skills. Our organisation has plenty of opportunities for you to expand your scope of knowledge.
• Above award wages and performance-based incentives.
Our Beauty Therapist role requires a consulting approach to build a strong rapport and provide potential clients with all relevant information on our services, with the main purpose to maintain long lasting relationships and achieve our clients’ results. We are looking for someone with a warm personality with great listening skills with the ability to make people feel instantly at ease. Of course, a deep love for all things SKIN and a person who is passionate and driven is a must.
• You are goal driven and never satisfied unless it’s done with perfection.
• You appreciate processes and procedures yet can be ‘creative in the moment’ when it’s appropriate.
• You are action orientated, you don’t wait, you just get it done.
• Confident to show initiative and take the lead where appropriate.
• Motivated and take pride in your work with a desire to continually learn and grow.
• You are someone who can adapt to your client’s needs, well-articulated and purposeful in an encouraging manner.
This role will be full time, consulting and performing treatment plans for all things skin.
This role will move between both our Lutwyche clinic and our new West End clinic.
You must be available weeknights, weekends and extended Christmas trading hours when required.
No experience required for this role; however, applicants MUST have the following:
• Minimum Diploma of Beauty Therapy.
• Must be confident and demonstrate drive to perform at the highest level.
• An ability to develop, nurture and manage positive long-lasting relationships.
• An ability to deliver excellent client service and focus attention on clients’ needs whilst remaining calm and courteous.
• An ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work. Prioritize, organize, follow up and focus withextreme attention to detail.
• Impeccable hygiene standards and personal presentation.
• An ability to work both cooperatively and effectively within the team and the organisation; or autonomously while remaining self-motivated and identifying tasks that need completion without guidance.
• Excellent organisational skills and time management.
Highly desirable attributes include:
• Lash & brow treatment experience.
• Experience with Timely or similar online booking system.
• Experience with Medik8 and/or Mesoestetic.
Think you have what we’re looking for and want to know more about us? Open your heart as you listen to what it’s like to be a part of our tribe here at Bobbie Charles with this quick video.
When applying, please ensure you include a detailed cover letter telling us in 200 words or less what makes you resonate with our advert, for your application to be considered. Please send your cover letter and current resume via email attention to Rebecca at email@example.com
*Only successful candidates will be contacted.
*Due to the requirements of this role, candidates are expected not engage in any private work from home or within another salon.
Good luck with your application and thank you for taking the time to read all the way to the bottom you little high achiever!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.