Website Laser Clinics Australia
As a Clinic Manager with LCA Fountain Gate, the role would involve treating occasionally, but ensuring we are running on time, exceeding client expectations and all staff are sharing their passion!
Your Role/ Responsibilities:
• Plan and drive operational and retail excellence
• Recruit, induct and train new staff
• Coach, support and mentor your team
• Review performance data (financial, sales, and activity levels)
• Promote marketing campaigns
• Skin, LED, laser and Skinstitut expert
• Upskilling team in specialist product knowledge
• Rostering, reporting and day to day management of the clinic
Your Background/ Qualifications:
• Ideally 1-2 years of minimum experience in team leadership with ability to coach and motivate to excel
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy or preferably an Advanced Diploma of Dermal Therapy/Science
• Business Qualifications desirable
• Previous experience in the beauty/ aesthetics industry
• Superior customer service and focus on achieving sales targets
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to drive a positive team culture
• High computer literacy
Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments, skincare brands, Skinstitut and recently acquired Dr Roebucks.
• We pride ourselves on the highest standards, codes, and safety culture
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program for all employees
• Opportunity to earn bonuses/ incentives/ store discounts and free treatments and product
• Top performers get invited to our annual black-tie Gala Dinner, held at a surprise location every year
• Opportunity to be a Para-Medical Skin Ambassador through formal training
• Innovative new products, such as Kleresca, Cool Sculpting and Micro Filler
• Dedicated training team, catered to support new starters and continued education
• With 130 + Australian clinics + UK and New Zealand, we love to offer careers pathways as we expand
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please submit your resume by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.