Website Laser Clinics Australia
As a Clinic Manager with LCA Mt Ommaney, your role will be to oversee all areas of clinic operations and to ensure the team and business is performing above standard. You must be able to effectively communicate with clients and demonstrate a high level repour and understanding to their needs
Your Role/ Responsibilities:
• Plan and drive operational and retail excellence
• Recruit, induct and train new staff
• Coach, support and mentor your team
• Review performance data (financial, sales, and activity levels)
• Promote marketing campaigns
• Skin, LED, laser and Skinstitut expert
• Upskilling team in specialist product knowledge
• Rostering, reporting and day to day management of the clinic
Your Background/ Qualifications:
• Ideally 2 years of experience in a team leadership/ management position
• Previous experience in the beauty/ aesthetics industry advantageous but not required
• Superior customer service and focus on achieving sales targets
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to drive a positive team culture
• High computer literacy
Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments, skincare brands, Skinstitut and recently acquired Dr Roebucks.
• We pride ourselves on the highest standards, codes, and safety culture
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program for all employees
• Opportunity to earn bonuses/ incentives/ store discounts and free treatments and product
• Top performers get invited to our annual black-tie Gala Dinner, held at a surprise location every year
• Opportunity to be a Para-Medical Skin Ambassador through formal training
• Innovative new products, such as Kleresca, Cool Sculpting and Micro Filler
• Dedicated training team, catered to support new starters and continued education
• With 130 + Australian clinics + UK and New Zealand, we love to offer careers pathways as we expand
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please submit your resume by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.