Website Laser Clinics Australia
Are you a perfectionist with great attention to detail? Do you consider yourself task and goal orientated? Are you passionate about training and driving a high performing team? Then this is the beginning of your next career chapter and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Your Role/ Responsibilities:
• Plan and drive operational and retail excellence
• Recruit, induct and train new staff
• Coach, support and mentor your team
• Review performance data (financial, sales, and activity levels)
• Promote marketing campaigns
• Ongoing 1:1 coaching and development is provided with leading business coaches and an experienced in clinic Leadership Team
• Upskilling team in specialist product knowledge
• Rostering, reporting and day to day management of the clinic
Your Background/ Qualifications:
*Must have 1-2yrs experience working in a management or leadership role
*Must have 1-2yrs experience working in a beauty/dermal/clinical setting
*Must be across the basics of Microsoft Office specifically Excel and Word
*Must have an understanding of employee rosters, training/development plans, performance reviews of staff and basic recruitment tasks
*Must have a positive and outgoing personality and enjoying driving your team through training and positive performance guidance!
*Preferred Diploma of Beauty and QRH Laser License however this is a high level management role and will not require the successful applicant to be
Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments, skincare brands, Skinstitut and recently acquired Dr Roebucks.
• We pride ourselves on the highest standards, codes, and safety culture
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program for all employees
• Opportunity to earn bonuses/ incentives/ store discounts and free treatments and product
• Top performers get invited to our annual black-tie Gala Dinner, held at a surprise location every year
• Opportunity to be a Para-Medical Skin Ambassador through formal training
• Innovative new products, such as Kleresca, Cool Sculpting and Micro Filler
• Dedicated training team, catered to support new starters and continued education
• With 130 + Australian clinics + UK and New Zealand, we love to offer careers pathways as we expand
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please submit your resume by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.