Website Laser Clinics Australia
Are you a self confessed product junkie? Do you find yourself researching all the latest cosmetic injectable techniques and skin treatments? Are you passionate about high standards of customer service? THEN WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Be apart of the next Toombul/Toowong Bootcamp to ready you to launch into your new role!
Your Background/ Qualifications:
• Diploma in Beauty Therapy/Adv Diploma in Cosmetic Dermal Science
• IPL experience or QLD Radiation Health use license for laser hair removal
• 1-2yrs salon/clinic experience
• Ability to perform skin consultations and treatments such as peels, microderm, LED and skin needing
• Passionate about challenging yourself and career progression
Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments, skincare brands, Skinstitut, and recently acquired Dr Roebucks.
• We pride ourselves on the highest standards, codes, and safety culture
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program for all employees
• Opportunity to earn bonuses/ incentives/ store discounts and free treatments and product
• Top performers get invited to our annual black-tie Gala Dinner, held at a surprise location every year
• Opportunity to be a Para-Medical Skin Ambassador through formal training
• Innovative new products, such as Kleresca, Cool Sculpting and Micro Filler
• Dedicated training team, catered to support new starters and continued education
• With 130 + Australian clinics + UK and New Zealand, we love to offer careers pathways as we expand
Please send through current resume (with references) and cover letter addressing why you are the right person to join our team!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.