Position: Casual (option to lead to part time)
Experience Required: Open to Senior Stylist OR 3rd/4th year
Why join the HOP team?
- Roster is flexible over the 6 days (Closed Sundays)
- Above award wage offered.
- Additional earning opportunities through our incentives
- Have your birthday OFF and still be paid for it!
- We are open to working with you on arranging training opportunities should you wish to develop your skills in a specific area – no pressure.
- Work with an experienced, passionate, and nurturing leader.
- Build a connection with our amazing, and loyal clients and long-standing team.
- Occasional social gatherings outside of work and fun theme days in the salon
- Christmas slumber parties with dinner and drinks, and of course – closed over the Christmas/New Year Period.
- Waste free salon with a commitment to sustainability.
The role, and who we are looking for:
This opportunity will see you providing a vast range of services and treatments and calls for a senior hairdresser or 3rd/4th year that is reasonably confident in cutting, colouring, and styling.
You are friendly, welcoming, and bubbly and always looking for ways to go above and beyond for your client and team.
This role is suitable for someone that is deeply passionate about hairdressing but looking for a better work life balance and a relaxed, no-pressure team environment.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, we would love to hear from you! Click ‘apply now’ to send us your resume.