For over 10+ years Demi International has been an industry trusted provider for graduates trained in Beauty, Makeup and Remedial Massage. As of 2020, we have expanded the courses on offer for people who are passionate about studying in the Personal Services industry. We now have training in Hairdressing and Barbering and have expanded our health department to include Yoga teacher training. In 2021 we will be offering training in all these areas in our new Chermside campus. Demi International Chermside will be located at 794 Gympie Road, Chermside QLD 4032 Australia
The Demi International mission is behind everything we do. Preparing excellent, job-ready, industry current students through outstanding training and innovative hands-on skills. With an outcome of ongoing employment and industry recognition and real employment outcomes for all. We look forward to providing the excellence in education that we are known for to students located in Brisbane and to inspiring futures.
As a Registered Training Organisation, we provide a variety of nationally recognised courses in hair, massage, yoga and make-up courses. From micro-skin needling to remedial massage to nail technology and Yoga, we have the perfect courses that’ll suit just what you’re looking to learn. Our Chermside campus offers short courses, certificates, diplomas, and advanced diplomas in:
- Diploma of Salon management/IPL Hair Reduction SHB50216
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy SHB50115
- Diploma of Remedial Massage HLT52015
- Diploma of Screen and Media (Specialist Makeup) CUA5105
- Advanced Diploma of Holistic Classical Yoga Practice 52792WA
- Certificate III Hairdressing SHB20416
- Certificate III Barbering SHB30516
- Certificate III Nail Technology SHB30315F
- Certificate III in Beauty SHB30115 with Makeup Specialisation SHB30215 (Dual Qualification)
- Maintain Infection prevention for skin penetration HLTFIN005
- Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures (COVID19) HLTINFCOV001
- Beauty Short Courses
- Advanced Skin Workshops
- Nail Short Courses
- Laser Safety Certificate
Our courses can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis, with flexible study options.
There are many reasons why our Academy is so widely recommended, but students love the fact that our small, relaxed class sizes promote an excellent learning atmosphere and allow each individual access to their own learning support. As the industry is always changing, we also ensure that our courses reflect the skills and talents that are needed in the real-world. Because hands-on practice is just as important, we also offer students an in-house student salon or clinic that allows them to put their knowledge to the test and get the full-experience of what to expect after graduation.
If you’re looking to learn more about how the Academy would be the perfect choice for getting you started in your new career, get in touch with the friendly team at our main Chermside campus.
Call 07 3188 7269
794 Gympie Road Chermside QLD 4032