Learn the skills and knowledge to provide therapeutic and remedial treatments to increase functionality and well-being for others, including athletes. Learn about how the body functions and moves and how you can facilitate freedom of movement for a client using a variety of skills including trigger point therapy and neuromuscular techniques.
- Nationally Accredited qualification; Massage is listed on Australia’s skills shortage list and is in the top 10 industries with significant demand over the next 10 years.
- Industry recognised training provider RTO#32542 who are partnered with 3 Health Fund Providers; have your Health fund provider number within weeks of graduating
- VET Student Loans for eligible students
- Industry ready practical experience – 200 hours of supervised, hands-on and real-world massage therapy over 12 months in our (open to the public) in-house clinic.
- Enter the workforce with a qualification that spans various industries and provides significant job opportunities with a promising future.
- Pathway to higher education in degrees such as Bachelor of Health Science, Exercise Science, Musculoskeletal Therapy, Exercise Physiology and Occupational Therapy.
- Access to our network of industry partners, industry experts, special guests and local events
- Unmatched student support throughout your course.
- Gain credits from Personal Training, Nursing and Anatomy and Physiology studies and add Remedial Massage to your skillset and client base.