This certificate is a legal requirement for everyone who operates an IPL/Laser Equipment.
- Enrol at any time and get started when it suits you!
- Flexible, online study options that give you the time to study, work and play.
- Gain the skills and knowledge to provide safe IPL and Laser Treatments
- Completed by external study with student-focused support from trainers with over 30+ years industry experience.
- Innovative technology that gives you structured learning and teacher directed study with a dedicated focus on practical training.
- Start your laser training with confidence and assurance
- Understand the clinical application of laser therapies
- Complete within 1 week – 3 months
- Pathway to work in Laser Clinics Nationally
- Mandatory legal requirement – the minimum requirement for Qld Health Registration
- Reduce risk and acquire the suitable insurance
- Encourage credibility and confidence from clients
- Pathway to the Graduate Certificate in IPL/Laser Hair Reductions
- A laser safety certificate with Demi International meets AUS/NZS Standards. Nationally endorsed, It can be used as the laser safety education evidence for license application to Queensland Radiation Health, Government of Western Australia Radiological Council and the Tasmanian Government Radiation Protection Unit.
Laser Safety Officer’s Certificate is a theory-based course, which focuses on the clinical aspects of IPL and Laser treatment and the required safety standards as outlined by the Radiation Safety Act 1999.
How much does a laser safety course cost?
$299.00 with Demi International.
Is this course required in Australia?
Yes, a laser safety officer certificate is required to operate any IPL/Laser Machine by Queensland Radiation Health, Government of Western Australia Radiological Council and the Tasmanian Government Radiation Protection Unit.
Why should I take a laser safety course?
Pathway to work in Laser Clinics Nationally and a mandatory legal requirement – the minimum requirement for Qld Health Registration; Reduce risk and acquire the suitable insurance; Encourage credibility and confidence from clients
Does this course give a qualification on completion?
You will receive an Licence endorsed by Qld Health.
Take your beauty skills to the next level with safety and credibility for IPL/Laser Applications.
- Work in a beauty salon or a laser clinic as an IPL laser technician
Real world examples of Demi Laser Safety graduates’ careers (just to name a few);
- Currently employed at Laser Clinics Australia, Image by Laser, Australian Skin Clinics & Silk
Got a question?
Get in touch with our friendly team with any queries you may have.