Earn Nationally Accredited Qualifications in Cosmetic Tattooing
• applying the requirements of federal, state or territory Acts and local regulations relating to skin penetration and infection control
• applying safe work practices in regard to cosmetic tattooing
• interpreting a treatment plan, including adapting the treatment to accommodate changes in client’s condition
• recognising and managing contraindications and adverse effects
• selecting appropriate pigment needles, angle, depth, and electrical current level and safely applying cosmetic tattooing techniques for a variety of treatment areas
• using effective questioning and active listening techniques to consult, reassure and negotiate with clients throughout the treatment, while maintaining discretion and confidentiality
• evaluating a cosmetic tattooing treatment and advising the client on home care and future treatments
We provide you with a cosmetic tattoo gun valued at $499 as part of the course.
To find out more call Demi International Beauty Academy 07 -5437 6377.