It’s not just Safety First in this interesting and informative unit. Learn what it takes to maintain infection prevention for skin penetration treatments.
- Enrol at any time and get started when it suits you!
- Graduate with your nationally recognised statement of attainment Maintain Infection Unit in 3 months.
- Flexible, online study options that give you the time to study, work and play.
- Gain the skills and knowledge to provide safe Cosmetic Tattooing, Tattooing, Laser & Piercing services
- Completed by external study with student-focused support from trainers with over 30+ years industry experience.
- Innovative technology that gives you structured learning and teacher directed study with a dedicated focus on practical training.
- Nationally Accredited qualification with an Industry recognised training provider RTO#32542
- Gain essential infection control knowledge
- Minimum requirement for Qld Health Legislation for piercing and tattoo industry
- Work at your own pace with ongoing trainer support
- Unmatched student support and resources throughout your course
Learn what it takes to maintain infection prevention for skin penetration treatments.
- Work in the piercing, cosmetic tattooing and tattoo industry
Real world examples of Demi Maintain Infection Control graduates’ careers (just to name a few);
- Currently employed at SkinKandy, Skin Clinics, Tattoo Studios and Cosmetic Tattoo Clinics
Got a question?
Get in touch with our friendly team with any queries you may have.