WANTED: Casual Remedial Massage Therapist 2-3 days/ week,
regular hours, with opportunity for career progression, immediate start, new graduate
therapists welcome to apply.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Massage Therapist to join a dedicated growing
team in Palmwoods at the Sunshine Coast. Our new therapist will ideally be outgoing, fun
and have a sound knowledge of massage with a proven record of outstanding customer
This role’s key responsibility will involve the provision of remedial massage therapy and
bodywork to a variety of clientele.
At Mandala Massage- Antje Meyer we have created a calm place for health & wellness that
offers a variety of services including, Massage, Reflexology, Dry Needling, Aromatherapy
and Lymphatic Drainage.
Mandala Massage- Antje Meyer is a highly rated business and it is important to us to
achieve great results for our clients.
We like to fully concentrate on what it is that our clients need and what it is that we can do as
massage therapists and bodyworkers to offer support, relaxation and health care.
We strive to create a place of connection and healing that is beneficial for the clients as well
as for the therapist. We want you to enjoy your work, knowing you are making a difference
and learn new skills with a friendly team.
For our team we are seeking highly skilled and motivated therapists with a high level of
interpersonal skills, a positive can-do attitude and completed qualifications in massage
therapy along with a passion for well-being and growing their client base.
If this is you, we would love to meet you!
Please let us know about your massage therapy expertise and why you feel the role would
be right for you.You can apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter to
Antje Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
● Diploma in Remedial Massage
● First Aid Certificate & CPR
● Working with Children Check (or willingness to obtain)
● Private Health Fund Provider Status (or willingness to obtain)
● Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance (or willingness to obtain)
● Massage Association Membership (or willingness to obtain)
● Fully Vaccinated for Covid-19
SKILL & TREATMENT REQUIREMENTS
● Excellent knowledge & skills in Remedial Massage Therapy & Swedish Relaxation
● Ability to provide assessments and treatments professionally
● Have a proven record of outstanding customer service
● Ability to communicate and connect effectively with a wide range of people
● Ability to work 2-3 days per week and to be flexible in hours worked
● Skills in pregnancy massage, sports massage, deep tissue massage desirable
● Additional Skills welcome but not required: Myofascial Cupping, Dry Needling,
Aromatherapy, Reflexology, LDM
● Tasks include: providing assessments, massage treatments, record keeping,
managing bookings and electronic client communication, basic cleaning and laundry
● For us a great work ethic is more important than years of experience
● Positive can-do attitude with eye for detail
● Great at active listening, adjusting to feedback and connecting with clients
● People person, caring, friendly and accommodating
● Above Award Pay $40/hr
● Includes payments for Super Guaranty (SG)
● Casual Contract 2 days/ week minimum, flexible hours
● Staff Discount on all Products
● Personal mentoring and CPE approved training
● Electric massage tables for optimal body mechanics
● Enough time between massages to refresh.